Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Photoshop Vanishing Tool

Vanishing Tool  

The Vanishing Tool is another instrument in Photoshop CS. It is not found in Photoshop 7. You can do various things with this new apparatus. I will demonstrate to you a trap with the Vanishing Tool. 
Step 1 : I have opened this photograph of a truck which I will stretch and include more wheels. 

Step 2 : Press ALT+CTRL+V to get to the Vanishing Point Tool and tap on the Zoom Tool. 

On the other hand you can get to it by going to Filter>Vanishing Point. 

Step 3 : I have zoomed in on the picture with the Zoom Tool 

Step 4 : Click the Create Plane Tool or simply squeeze 'C'. 

Step 5 : As soon as you tap the Create Plane Tool the cursor will change as above. 

Step 6 : I have tapped on an edge of the Truck's body and afterward dragged till I have a network as above with the Create Plane Tool.    https://productphotoediting.com/

Step 7 : Now with the cursor I have dragged the matrix at the back of the truck, 

Step 8 : I have tapped the Marquee Tool. 

Step 9 : I have drawn a choice with the Marquee Tool. 

Step 10 : I have set the Feather at 3. 

Step 11 : Press ALT and drag the determination with the cursor. The truck body has been developed and has more wheels. 

Step 12 : I have again squeezed ALT and dragged the determination which has additionally prolonged the body and included more wheels. 

Click alright and the truck has a more drawn out body and numerous more wheels. Give it a shot. There are more things that should be possible

click the link for more Photoshop helps  :    http://clippingpathking.com/

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home